How to clean the rotary bag filling and sealing machine?
Proper cleaning and maintenance are critical to the service life, performance and speed of the bag filling and sealing machine. The cleaning agent used and the cleaning schedule must be defined by the machine type owner and depend on the type of product being processed and surroundings Environmental conditions (temperature, humidity, dust level, vibration, etc.).
If you are not sure how often to clean the bag packaging machine, start with a thorough cleaning of the equipment every shift. Evaluate the effectiveness of this plan and make adjustments accordingly.
1. Cleaning instructions for rotary bag filling and sealing machine
Note: Please turn off the power and disconnect the power before cleaning. Before starting any maintenance activities, the energy of the machine must be isolated and locked.
(1) If the bag packaging machine is running, please press the switch button to stop the machine at the shutdown position button below the touch screen.
(2) Press the emergency stop button.
(3) Switch the manual load switch on the electrical cabinet to the OFF position.
(4) Open the safety door.
(5) Take out the packaging bag and product from the packaging bag.
(6) If possible, separate the electrical control cabinet from the machine.
(7) Use low pressure water or compressed air to remove debris and product residues on the machine.
(8) To remove tiny debris or chemical substances, please use detergent for cleaning. The recommended cleaning solution is a chlorinated alkaline detergent containing 300-500 ppm chlorine.
(9) Rinse the machine with clean water immediately after cleaning. Do not let the bag packaging machine air dry, as this will cause the film to build up. When flushing, use a low-pressure water hose that moves from top to bottom.
Note: Be careful not to splash water on components that forbid water cleaning. Please consult your user manual for specific parts to avoid. Before cleaning, cover and protect these components.
(10) Use compressed air to remove water on the machine.